Friday, January 30, 2009

Puppy Love

We got our puppy and she has been a handful! Training is deffinitly not easy, but she is catching on really fast. It's only been a week and she seems to be keeping up.

I MISS REXBURG.

There, I said it. I miss that place so much and just want to go back. There is no place like that little town. I think I could live in Idaho.

I feel like I do not have a whole lot to write about. I have been taking my online credits, Robert has been working, and we have occasionally taken a trip or two to Universal to play.

It gets pretty boring when he has to work all day... and it's not even the summer yet! Come summer time, he will be out even later because he'll have more daylight! blah.
I do plan to get a part-time job once my semester is done, in April to keep me busy.

ATTENTION ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT THIS BLOG!
WE NEED PET FRIENDLY HOUSING FOR SEPTEMBER!
it may be a little early to worry about, but housing is tough enough to find in Rexburg, nevermind when you have a (super quiet well-trained) dog tagging along. hehe

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

good. i'm glad you miss rexburg. that's what you get for randomly picking up and leaving ;) i don't really know of anyone off the top of my head. we know a bunch of ppl who rent but most don't accept animals. we'll keep ours eyes out for something though. it will be a hefty pet deposit probably.

Anonymous said...

i'll puppy-sit! but the puppy will need to find her own transportation to NH! lol