Friday, March 6, 2009

One Big Vacation

My life feels like one big vacation- which at no time is a bad thing!

After 2 months in Florida, hiding from the snow and partying with Mickey Mouse, we know where we are going this summer!

Washington D.C.!!

I am oh-so excited as this was my first choice back in the fall. Rob finally came around and we plan to head up to D.C. the second week of April!
Rob will continue selling security systems, and I will start working for the security company- called Pinnacle- as the office manager. I figured I should get a job at least during the summer months and not make Rob work alone.
We have some friends that we will be working with, which makes this choice even better! So excited.
So from Disney to D.C. can you see how our life is one big vacation? Everyone is welcome to come and visit! It's only 10 hours from NH!
The vacation should end come September, when we will journey back to Idaho for school, although, Idaho may feel more like a vacation to us by the time we get there- we love that place.

Videos of ElliE!!

her new jacket-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gHB58L530

her trick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3MOnqib5X0

1 comment:

The Bedke Fam said...

WOOHOO!!!!! I think you guys have made a VERY good choice for this summer. ;) i'm SO excited!!!

those videos of ellie are funny. she's so dang lil and cute!!