Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!









Happy Halloween!
This Halloween was deffinitely SUPER duper fun.
We started our night by making caramel covered apples for Ryan and Jacquies party. Then we decided to be cheap and create costumes. We borrowed Bre's cheer jacket, and Rob and I went as cheerleaders! It was so free!
The Bedke's party was sooo fun. Lots of fun activites and fun people. It was a super good time!
Then, Rob and I headed to the Haunted Mill out in Sugar City. We found it pretty easily, which was great.
The Haunted mill is this huge old mill that is set up with lots of spooks! Including crawl spaces, which were super scary, lots of actors with masks, and very dark rooms and halls.
I tried soo hard to keep my eyes open, but everywhere things and people would follow me and reach for me and jump out in front of us. I mostly kept my head hidden on Robert's shoulder. He really didn't like when I would push him into the spooks to get them away from me. hehe:-)
SO, now we are trying to find something spooky on T.V. because we forgot to stock up on good Halloween movies.
It's been a great day and night. Thanks to Ryan and Jacquie for an amazing party!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

The Bedke Fam said...

i'm glad you guys had fun. thanks so much for coming. we love having you guys around!