Tuesday, October 28, 2008

School is becoming more and more disheartening as the days go by. At least we are officially half way done!
I have seriously amazed myself this semester with how much I have accomplished. I am actually maintaining a decent GPA.
At 17 credits, non-stop tests and class projects/presentations, and cheerleading, I am surprised I have time to make dinner at the end of the day.
Though, I won't lie, we ate taco bell for dinner last night, and I think we might get free big macs tonight. It's a nice break.
Luckily I have had Rob by my side. He encourages me to do so much.
I look forward to Halloween passing, and November beggining. I can officially listen to Christmas music and decorate our apartment!
November also brings us closer to our NH trip!! I am SOOO excited, and surprisingly Robert is too. We miss everyone sooo much.
HERE is little clip of our "221" stunt. It's pretty sweet. We toss a girl ontop of two girls who are already in the air.

No comments: