Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Christmas Movie

I get sooo dang lazy when it comes to posting sometimes. Much has happened lately though!
My hand is crushed from cheerleading! I do not know why my knuckels are deciding to crumble. (Maybe all the diet-coke???)
I have been cheering since forever and never had a problem with it before. Robert bought me some medical tape so I could tape cotton balls to my hand (to prevent them getting hit) since I tend to walk into things, my hand is much safer when healing surrounded by cotton balls.
I know I mention this ALL THE TIME- but.... NH IS IN 30 DAYS! oh my goodness I am exicted.
School has gotten a little better. I am coming out of the midterm slump, trying to save my grades.
Robert and I decided to start the Christmas season a little early... we watched our first Christmas movie yesterday- The Santa Clause. Tim Allen was cracking us up. We also made hot cocoa and MUDDY BUDDIES THANKS TO JACKERS!

No comments: