Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NH

SO, I am INSANELY excited for our NH trip. As the days go by I get more and more pumped. Robert does too, how could we not? Road trip accross the country, and ten days with friends and family who we haven't see in FOREVER. Let me not forget to mention little Miss Emma who calls everyone "woman" now because of me:-)
GAH I CANNOT WAIT.
Rob and I decided we are ready to quit school and move on with our lives. I will go back to NH and work at Chuck E. Cheese forever. That way I always will have free diet coke!

Well, not really, but we wish school was over.
I applied for a job at the campus media lab, thanks to the help of the wonderful Gerri! Maybe I will have a job winter semester. That'd be sweet.

1 comment:

The Bedke Fam said...

i'm excited for you to go back home! how fun!!! you're really driving?? you guys are brave. :)