Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jenny Oaks Baker and BOLT

Last night was a fun Friday night. Knowing we have a week off for Thanksgiving break made it even better!
We started our night by going to see Jenny Oaks Baker perform with the symphony band on campus. It was a really great show. Then afterwards we got to meet her and have her sign stuff, it was fun.
After that performance, Robert and I decided to go to the theatre to see the new movie "BOLT" which was awsome! When we got to the theatre there was this HUGE line of people waiting to get in. Robert looked at the line and was like, "are they here for bolt?" This made me laugh. Because the huge line was obviously for "TWILIGHT". (Which I heard has terrible reviews all around.)
So we got our sub-zero ice cream and CAFFEINE-FREE diet coke, and walked straight through the line of doom to watch Bolt with about 7 other people.
It really was a cute movie, I reccommend seeing it!
Rob and I will probably see Twilight sometime during the week, when there is less rush to see it. Although it looks awful, I still want to see it.
Yesterday I had 1/2 a horkleys of caffeine diet-coke. Which was hard to convince Robert to let me do, seeing as how he's gotten pretty into helping me quit.
I am taking Jacquies advice and "weening". That's a lot less painful!
We'll see how today goes.

No comments: