Thursday, November 20, 2008

Live Caffeine-free or DIE.

Tonight is our last game! So sad, but I am kind of glad we end 3 weeks before end of semester, it will be a lot less hecktic. I have looooved getting back into it though, and want to do it next semester too.
SO, I have made an important decision- I want to get off of caffeine. I never really wanted to before, but now I do, because I am pretty sure the amount I take in is not good.
So how am I going to do it? I do not know yet. If I go a day without it, I get insanely tired and need naps. Because of this it's been hard to cut back with such a busy schedule. I decided that with a week off from school- that will be a great time to stop.
I just hope I don't die, I think my body needs caffeine like it needs oxygen at this point.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK!
It will be such an opportunity to catch up on life! Get those last minute projects done, clean the apartment, start cooking more, etc. haha, oh man I am ready.
For Thanksgiving Robert and I are going to Twin Falls, Idaho to spend it with his Grandma Mackley and some other family who will be down there. (Since we are doing Christmas in NH) Next year we'll probably switch it up.
As far as our current car situation goes- we STILL do not have a new car! It seems like every time we find one we like, something happens to prevent us from buying, and we find an even better deal on another car! Ahhhh, we NEED a car in 3 weeks, so we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

The Bedke Fam said...

good decision!! maybe you should just limit it to one glass a day for now. and then slowly "ween" off. lol. you can do it liz! i believe in you!!! what happened to the cadillac??? oh and don't worry you have 11 entries into the plug-in giveaway for all that buying and the comment you just left. you're so funny!