Monday, November 3, 2008

I am craving a good girly shopping spree. It has been wayyy too long!

I am actually craving a lot of things lately like...

NewHampshire.LongHair.LittleMissEmma.AllMySiblings.HighSchoolMuscial3.Vacation.

I love life:-) It's just so fun!

SO, I am trying to figure out what this snack I have had before is called... it's like little chex cereal with powdered sugar on it and chocolate or something under the sugar?? I want to make it but don't even know what it's called. It's served in a big bowl like you would chips... if that helps.

Anyway, we get a new car soon which is good news. I cannot wait to feel safe in an automobile again! haha

ALSO- The absolute funniest thing happend today. Rob and I were in a rush to get out the door this morning. So we threw on clothes and ran out the door. Finally, at the end of the day, we were walking around the store when I noticed Robert's jeans had gold sparkley swirls on the back pockets. I looked a little closer to discover he had been wearing my jeans ALL day, through school and everything. I died laughing in the store, and of course, took a picture-


43 Days until we are in NH!


2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

it's called muddy buddy! and i have the recipe!

The Bedke Fam said...

ok. here it is.
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
*melt these ingredients together in a saucepan over the stove
once melted mix in 9c. of chex.
once the chex is coated with the chocolate mixture, sprinkle with 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar and mix. waalaa!