Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moving

WOW.

A lot happens in just a few days! Let me start with Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was lots of fun. we spent it with some of Rob's family in Twin Falls Idaho. We ate yummy food and of course Robert organized a massive game for all the kids.



BLACK Friday was superb! Robert, Will and I woke up super early to drive 2 hours to Utah for some intense sales. Once we got there Will and I were on the look out for the best deals. It took Robert a little longer to get excited, but once he found Rock Band on sale he was way into the sale hunting. After about 3-4 hours of shopping, we called it quits and headed for the coolest traveling museum ever...BODY WORLDS! I was so dang excited! We had to wait a while to get in, and it was very crowded, but well worth 20 bucks.



After the museum we decided to walk through downtown Salt Lake to find some lunch. We ended up on the public train and found THE BEST place everrrr. It was a brazillian restaurant where it's all you can eat meat that they bring to your table. It was only 12 a person because it was lunch time. SCORE!



Our black Friday did not end there! After our gourmet lunch we walked around the mall again, trying to to figure out which stores lied when they said, "sale ends at noon". As we continued walking, the boys stumbled upon a MASSIVE rock climbing wall in one of the sports stores. They of course climbed the wall, which was fun to watch. I opted out, because I am afraid of heights.



After rock climbing, Santa rode by on a horse drawn carriage. It was pretty cool.



FINALLY we ended our night with ice cream and after a movie. While we were eating our ice cream in the food court, some old drunk guy was standing in a corner by our table, staring creepily at everyone. At the table next to us was a girl, about 13 years old who was sitting with all of her shopping bags, saving the table while her mom went to get their food. I noticed that the man started focusing his attention on her, shaking her table and trying to yell things to her. You could tell she was super uncomfortable, and tried to ignore him. When I noticed I tapped her back and tried to make a conversation with her about her scarf, so she knew we were near her so she could relax a little. As the guy continued to yell and be rude Will noticed the alcohol on him, and Robert went to get security. Oh yea, we're like power rangers.
That was an eventful moment, and the mom was grateful when she finally got to her daughter.

After security guards and ice cream, we went to "Transporter 3" Which I really did not want to see, but it turned out to be pretty good.
That was our Balck Friday in a nutshell. Super fun and exciting.



Saturday we decided to head back to Rexburg. Before we left Utah we decided to meet up with a few of Roberts friends and do some business. Ruby Tuesday has the best lemonade I have ever tasted. EVER.



NOW.... for some random updates beyond our Turkey weekend, we are moving to Daytona Beach for 3 months. Random...I know.
Robert decided to work at an office in FL for the winter, since he is off-track.

Now... I am not off track any more because I did fast track... but I guess I will have to be. I will admit though, I have no problem spending the winter in FLORIDA rather than REXBURG!
I guess my first winter in Rexburg will have to wait!


We also got our car! It is a Cadillac STS4 and we love it. We were able to get it because Rob's job makes the payments, which is pretty sweeeeeet.
S0.... hopefully I remembered everything I wanted to mention!
2 WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL! AND TILL NH!!



1 comment:

kaitlynkiara said...

I love your blogs, and I can not wait til you come to NH. It is calling your name.

That is so exciting about Flordia, I am glad you are having a great time.