Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Saturday

Today's game did not go as according to plan as we had hoped, but we were able to do our amazing pyramid that I hope someone posts so I can show you. It was so cool.

I love the squad, everyone works so hard, and everyone has imporved. It has been so fun! I am excited to to it next semester too, since I am officially a year round student!

Robert has been in Idaho Falls all morning trying to sell. He's a pretty hard worker, I could never ever do his job. I have missed him alllll day. Saturdays are not the same without him.

I really wish Hannah Montana was on TV right now... that would be able to adequately distract me.

Yesterday I went to Bre's scentsy party. I stocked up on all my scentsy faves. I was informed I own more than Jaquie, the distributor, which is never a good sign! I just love good smelling things!


No comments: